All those entering this competition should be aware of the date of the final prescribed above and be available should they be successful in reaching the Final.
1. There will be a maximum of 64 players in the competition proper. In the event of more than 64 entries a preliminary round will be played.
2. The handicap limit will be 10 (TEN). All Matches played from scratch h/cap.
3. The entry fee of £10 must be paid with entry form. Entries without payment will not be accepted.
N.B. Please make cheques payable to East Riding Union of Golf Clubs.
4. There will be a separate draw for each round. The draw will be circulated to all clubs.
5. The first named player to play on Home course.
6. Semi Finals and Finals will be played on neutral courses over 18 holes.
7. Matches must be played and result sent to the Matchplay Secretary by the specified dates.
N.B. (NO Extensions will be given)
8. The responsibility for arranging and playing matches lies with both players.
9. Players to be given courtesy of the course.
10. Entries to be submitted on or before 1st April.
11. In matches 'all square', after 18 holes the away player can either play sudden death or replay the game on his own course. If 'all square' after the second round then sudden death must be played.